“Tell him yes. Even if you are
dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do,
you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.”
― Gabriel García Márquez
Beingone of the topdiamondengagement rings manufacturers in the USA, ItsHot.com has always understood romanticism between people and the bond they develop over the course of time. Apart from offering a diverse collection of engagement rings, we now recommend our customers watch some of the greatest movie proposals. One of our diamond jewelry experts, and a dedicated movie buff, has selected the top proposals that have appeared on celluloid and wooed the audience away. If you are hoping to propose to someone soon, watching these beautiful scenes might help.
5) When Harry Met Sally
Probably one of the most memorable romantic comedies of all time, When Harry Met Sally was the story of two strangers who go through the slowest process ever of falling in love. The story raises the question, “Can men and women ever be just friends?” The answer lies when Harry proposes to Sally at the end by saying:
“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love when you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I've spent the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.”
4) The Proposal
An entire workplace watches in amazement when Andrew rushes to New York to propose to Margaret, his boss – whom he has also faked an engagement in order to save her deportation from the United States. The scene had amazing charm when Andrew confesses his feelings to Margaret and utters:
“Marry me because I’d like to date you,” and then they get engaged for real.
3) Walk the Line
Johnny Cash invites his beloved June to join him on stage and sing a duet. Surprisingly to June and the whole audience, he refuses to finish the song until she accepts his proposal for marriage.
“I have asked you 40 different ways, and it’s time you came up with a fresh answer …You’re my best friend. Marry me,” Johnny says to June.
2) Love Actually
It was an awe-worthy moment when English speaking Jamie proposes his love in broken Portugese:
“Beautiful Aurelia,” he says in the worst Portuguese, “I’ve come here with a view to asking you to marriage me…Of course I don’t expecting you to be as foolish as me, and of course I prediction you say no, but it’s Christmas, and I just wanted to…check.”
1) Jerry Maguire
Long before The Joker uttered “You Complete Me” to Batman, it was Jerry who spoke this line in the most romantic way. Dorothy, his love, doesn’t even let him finish and the interruption was the best part that makes this proposal at the top of our list:
Jerry Maguire: Hello.. I love you. You... you complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello".
Hope you enjoyed our picks. Get inspired and shop for the most inspiring diamond engagement rings from our store. Romance is what we create here!
― Gabriel García Márquez
Beingone of the topdiamondengagement rings manufacturers in the USA, ItsHot.com has always understood romanticism between people and the bond they develop over the course of time. Apart from offering a diverse collection of engagement rings, we now recommend our customers watch some of the greatest movie proposals. One of our diamond jewelry experts, and a dedicated movie buff, has selected the top proposals that have appeared on celluloid and wooed the audience away. If you are hoping to propose to someone soon, watching these beautiful scenes might help.
5) When Harry Met Sally
Probably one of the most memorable romantic comedies of all time, When Harry Met Sally was the story of two strangers who go through the slowest process ever of falling in love. The story raises the question, “Can men and women ever be just friends?” The answer lies when Harry proposes to Sally at the end by saying:
“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love when you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I've spent the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.”
4) The Proposal
An entire workplace watches in amazement when Andrew rushes to New York to propose to Margaret, his boss – whom he has also faked an engagement in order to save her deportation from the United States. The scene had amazing charm when Andrew confesses his feelings to Margaret and utters:
“Marry me because I’d like to date you,” and then they get engaged for real.
3) Walk the Line
Johnny Cash invites his beloved June to join him on stage and sing a duet. Surprisingly to June and the whole audience, he refuses to finish the song until she accepts his proposal for marriage.
“I have asked you 40 different ways, and it’s time you came up with a fresh answer …You’re my best friend. Marry me,” Johnny says to June.
2) Love Actually
It was an awe-worthy moment when English speaking Jamie proposes his love in broken Portugese:
“Beautiful Aurelia,” he says in the worst Portuguese, “I’ve come here with a view to asking you to marriage me…Of course I don’t expecting you to be as foolish as me, and of course I prediction you say no, but it’s Christmas, and I just wanted to…check.”
1) Jerry Maguire
Long before The Joker uttered “You Complete Me” to Batman, it was Jerry who spoke this line in the most romantic way. Dorothy, his love, doesn’t even let him finish and the interruption was the best part that makes this proposal at the top of our list:
Jerry Maguire: Hello.. I love you. You... you complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello".
Hope you enjoyed our picks. Get inspired and shop for the most inspiring diamond engagement rings from our store. Romance is what we create here!
No comments:
Post a Comment